Thursday, March 10, 2011

I. Hate. Blood.

I started getting light brown discharge last night when I wipe. This is how it started with my other miscarriages. I can't stop crying. I'm preparing for the worst.

I feel terrible as my sister in law, her husband and two kids (aged 2 and 4) were going to stay with us this weekend. I just sent her a text explaining my situation and that I don't feel like seeing anyone (not to mention extra housework, being around little kids, doing my injections, and having a lowered immune system from the steroids). If I am losing the baby, the last thing I feel like is entertaining. I'm in no state to be around anyone. I feel like a terrible sister in law, but I am usually an obliging person. This time, I have been told by a few people to be selfish and do what is right for me. So, I am.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry. xox
    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what to say. I'm so sorry manda. I'm praying for you. Deb xxx

    ReplyDelete