Thursday, June 23, 2011

A bittersweet day

Two posts in two days. Wow. I'm doing well.

Today is my birthday. I am happy that for this birthday I have got the most special gift of all. My beautiful baby who is kicking around as I write.

Unfortunately, my birthday also marks the expected due date for my twins. They would be turning 1.

Today, I am filled with all sorts of emotions. One minute I'm happy, the next minute I'm crying. I suppose it doesn't help that my husband more or less forgot it was my birthday.

3 comments:

  1. It's okay to be happy and sad at the same time. Try and enjoy this day, even though there is an element of sadness attached to it. I hope your husband is working on something special for tonight to make up for his oversight! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ***hugs*** don't be too hard on hubby. I forgot hubby's birthday 2 years in a row and he forgets our anniversary, doesn't mean we love eachother any less :) You have both had a lot to worry about, enjoy this special gift, and as anon said, it's ok to be sad sometimes too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope all is going well update soon :)

    ReplyDelete