Monday, June 6, 2011

Where does the time go?

Sorry about the big gap between posts lately! I feel like life has been busy!

Firstly, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that has commented on my posts. You have all had such kind and wonderful things to say. It really means a lot to me.

Today, I had my morphology scan. It was incredible seeing the baby again. He/she is SO much bigger! He/she was kicking around, then crouching into a ball, then doing flips! He/she has been moving so much too. It's amazing feeling all of the kicks. How can I be so utterly in love with a little human I have never met?

My husband came to the scan. It was very special for us!

I'm starting to get a big belly now (I will post a picture soon)! I can't believe I'm pretty much half way through my pregnancy!

I'm still worried about things going wrong, but it is wonderful hearing good news today.

Thanks again, everyone, for supporting me through this journey so far. Let me tell you, I've needed it!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update! Glad to hear that you had your morphology scan and that all went well. I fell in love all over again with my babies every time I saw them on ultrasound. Even though as nervous as you are that something might go wrong, remember to enjoy your pregnancy. While it feels so long while you are pregnant, it is such a short time and you will miss your bump when its gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for updating Manda.

    I am so glad you are going so well xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOO WOO

    You should book a 4d scan for fun! they are a lot nicer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw a post from you in the pregnancy section on EB a while back and when I saw your sig I couldn't not read your entire blog. You have been through so much :(

    We had a few miscarriages on our TTC journey too so I know somewhat how you feel. A friend of mine is going through a long TTC journey too and I am heartbroken for her. I hope her story ends up where yours is right now very soon.

    Congratulations on this new pregnancy though :) I am really happy for you that it is going well and you are almost half-way now! I agree with Jennifer above when she said to really enjoy this pregnancy, you have waited for it now you deserve to celebrate it! I suggest lots of photos (professional pics too), a belly cast, a gorgeous painting or something special to remember this stage by and a beautiful blessingway before the birth. Indulge yourself :)

    Can't wait to hear more good news updates from you!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete