Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Time for a picture

I am now almost 22 weeks pregnant.

The baby has been moving quite a bit and even my husband has felt a kick. I am completely in love.

Here is a pic from when I was 14 weeks.


Here is a pic from when I was 21 weeks


My husband and I have started looking at and ordering a cot, pram, bassinet, etc. It still feels very surreal and although I am excited, I still get worried.

My OB is treating me high risk. She has called this pregnancy 'extra precious' and will be keeping a closer eye on me.

I have been so vague the last few months. I am so forgetful, have lost interest in house work. Even reading and TV shows don't seem as exciting. Life has been a blur.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful baby belly! So happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love reading your updates. That is a beautiful bump you have there! Can't wait to see more photos as the weeks go by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great bump! I didnt take pictures of my bump with my first pregnancy, but made sure I did the second one

    ReplyDelete